Amed Beach Snorkeling Tour
Snorkeling at Amed Beach – Tour
Amed has some good snorkelling areas within metres of the shore.
After hotel pick-up, we will drive in a comfort van to the east side of Bali Island, around 2,5 hours from Denpasar town to visit the beautiful beach of Amed and stop at 2 places for snorkeling. At Amed beach we don’t need the boat to go to the ocean for snorleling and diving. You can see beautiful colourful reef and many reef fish. After lunch in Amed (optional) we will have an other beach and snorkeling stop. On the way to Amed you can see Klungkung, Candi Dasa and Tirtagangga.
Also we have some interesting stops on the way back to your hotel.
This snorkeling tour is good for:
People who want to snorkel directly from the beach. Although the beach at Amed has black sand, it isn’t rocky like the beach at Tulamben, making it easier to get in and out of the water.
Also good for children (over 8 years) wich can snorkling in shallow water.
– Pick up and drop off (at your hotel)
– Tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
– Snorkeling equipment
– Entrance and parking fees
– English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
– Mineral water
– Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
– Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge. (Min. 4 persons)
– Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
What you have to bring:
– Sun protection
– Photo Camaera
– Extra money for souveniers, tips, lunch, drinks….
We promis to make your holiday in Bali unforgettable by providing you a wonderful Bali sightseeing tour.
USD 45 per person (Minimum 4 Persons)
2 Persons Tour: USD 85 per person (Minum 2 Persons)
Book this tour here: