Bali Cultural Tour (Halfday) – Pura Luhur Uluwatu & Kecak Dance – Tour
In this tour you will visit Sea view Garuda Vishnu Kencana Cultural Park, the Ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu perched precariously by the sea is populated by protected Monkeys. At the Temple you have a fantastic few to the Indian Ocean. A traditional Kecak Dance will be Performed during the sunset. Of all the dances seen on Bali today, the Kecak Dance is perhaps the most dramatic. Taken from the Hindu epic Ramayana, the dance tells the story of Prince Rama and his rescue of Princess Sita. After the Kecak Dance you can have a dinner at a nice seafood restaurant at Jimbaran Beach (optional).
– Pick up and drop off (at your hotel)
– Tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van (private tour)
– Entrance fees, Kecak Dance Performance
– English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
– Mineral water or softdrink
– Delicious Seefood Dinner at a Seafood Restaurant at the Jimbaran Beach: Only US$ 22 per Person (surcharge).
– Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge.
– Single surcharge: US $ 30 (for only 1 person)
– Surcharge for pick-up at Candi Dasa, Ubud, Bedugul or Lovina Area: US $ 14 per Pers.
Price: US $ 35 / person (Min. 2 persons)
Book this tour at: www.griyasari.com